7 Million investment - which society to prefer

I like to invest in 5 Marla plots as they are easy to dispose off if funds needed.

I have bought Plots in last few months.

• Sector I-15/3 - 5 marla
  • Dha Valley Lily ( 3rd Balloted ) - 5 marla

Now i want to invest 7 to 8 million. looking to buy 2 or 3 marla plots/files. I will not need those funds for next 3 years.
What should be the best usage.

• Capital Smart City : Recently Market has taken a correction and plots are sold in quite less as compare to few months back.

• Faisal Hills : Market has crashed last month. 5 marla is now selling at 30 to 33 lac. It was selling at 43 lac + few months back.

• Bahria Town 8 Extension : 5 marla IET proper was at 33 lac +. now i am getting it at 27 -28 lac.

• Bahria Orchard : 5 marla cost around 35 lac to 42 lac

Please share your thoughts so the forum members can get benefit from this. Thank you

what option you are getting under 30-33 lac in faisal hills, i think possession plots are not that much cheap yet.

Nasir sab I am getting 5 marla in Faisal Hills - B block in below numbers. all of them are between 30 lac to 33 lac

• 1990 Series
  • 1960 Series
  • 3900 Series
  • 2210 Series

Nasir sab i have seen you active in zameen forum, could you advise which society to prefer for further investment ?

Actually approx 2 year back , i use to have a plot in DHA 3, which i sold in 2020-21.
I bought Three balloted plots in Dha valley (Oleander and Lily )

Then i sold two of them as DHA Valley was crashing.

Now i understand that never buy in a single society & never buy when everyone is buying as once the bubble burst. They come down very fast.

Since then every other society is coming down. i think its a good time for investment as i have some funds available.

1 Like

Faisal hills b block is mostly filling and none possession so i think avoid it or check google earth history before going a possession plot. I think you should go for Faisal Hills A and BT 8 ext or orchard. you can also check Fazaia Tarnol executive block files but I am not sure about more details other fellow members can guide you better on this. I am also trying to find some info on that. May be i visit it in next week.

Salam Nasir Sb,
Executive Block Files launched for Fazaia?

Can anyone shed more light on Executive block files of Fazaia ?

bro i tried to contact few dealers that work in that area but did not get any solid information. I might have to visit the area by my self.

Rana sb
Hold the ones in Oleander & Lilly …
There are many attractions coming under General Nadeem management.
He is doing wonders as presently the best development is happening only in DHA valley.
Ther are several mini dams coming in valley and picnic points around dhadhoocha Dam within in a couple of years …
Rest is all stalled in twin cities…
Better wait but some 10,000 plots ballotted yesterday in valley & keep in touch … may be again better for you the same in Valley.

Aoa Nasir sb, did you get a chance to visit the area ?

Hi,
With the specified budget, you can look for 5 marla plots in Nova City in Islamabad. It is a great investment because its prime location near Islamabad airport and close access to major highways and expressways. Plus, the project is highly affordable with impressive ROI.
Another option in Sumsum Housing Scheme in Karachi that features 120 sq yds plots. The gated community is MDA approved with high expected gains. It is a being developed by Sumsum group which has delivered several successful projects.

As an AI language model, I cannot provide specific financial advice or investment recommendations. However, generally, the best time to invest in any real estate project, including Defence Housing Authority (DHA) Multan, depends on various factors such as market trends, economic conditions, and your financial goals.

You may want to consider conducting thorough research on the DHA Multan project, its location, amenities, and future prospects. Additionally, it’s advisable to consult with a reputable financial advisor or real estate professional who can provide you with valuable insights and guide you through the investment process. It’s crucial to make informed decisions based on your risk tolerance, investment horizon, and financial circumstances to achieve your investment objectives.
Al-Atta Builder & Realtors
Rao Aqib Junaid(C.E.O)
for more info: